--Free Software Movement Karnataka--
Free Software Movement Karnataka(FSMK) is offering internships for students
and graduates who would like to contribute to the free software movement
through a range of tasks. These are a combination of both part-time and
This internship position is non technical in nature, and not paid.
However depending on the nature of your involvement a nominal stipend amount will be paid.
- Should be able to engage with policy issues related to free software and the movement(example, Section 66A, net neutrality, patents, etc) and draft positional documents
- Understanding of the FSMK community and the free software philosophy
- Interest to work in a not-for-profit environment
- Leadership skills especially in working with voluntary groups
- Interest in supporting volunteers and volunteer-run projects
- Ability to work effectively with a team of volunteers
- Commitment for at least three to six months. Project-based internships available
Nice to have
- Passion for free software
Nominal stipend (on a case-by-case basis).
Experience certificate will be provided at the end of the internship.